With the emergence of Internet of things there are various challenges exists with respect to aggregating data to a centralized data repository because of connectivity issues. This post envisages to outline the challenges in detail.
1. Unable to connect to the internet because of limited connectivity or range in remote locations where manufacturing facility exists
2. Bandwidth available with 2G options such as GPRS is very limited for data transfer
3. Intermittent loss of connectivity would hamper the data communication process from the IoT devices to the Private or Public Cloud
4. It must be secure enough as it might pose a great danger if its not well controlled
5. Must have the capability to Poll or Push data